Sunday, November 17, 2013

I'm alive.

I know it was been like an eternity and a half since I have written late. & SO much has happened. I really don't know how I am going to be able to fit it all into to one blog post.

So the last time I wrote was October 1st. That means you guys all missed out on every happening from the month of October! But don't worry. It wasn't that exciting. It was towards the end of October that things really got awesome.

As part of the requirements for our Ukrainian visas, we had to leave the country. So why not go all out? We took a bus tour that guided us to four different countries on the vacation of a lifetime! We went to Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, and Germany. It was so awesome. But being on that bus for like more that 60 hours in one week was so awful. I literally watched 3 entire season of Survivor JUST on the bus. It was awful. Here are some shots from the countries that we visited:

BUDAPEST, HUNGARY:







VIENNA, AUSTRIA:




(I am down there somewhere)






PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC:
Being back in Prague was obviously my favorite part. It's apparent why.











(One of mission apartments!)


DRESDEN, GERMANY:






(This is Max! He was one of our foreign exchanged students! Dresden is his home town!)


Amazing, right?! I had the time of my life. It was beautiful!

A few other shots from the past few days:

This is Alya! She is one of my students! She dressed up in traditional Ukrainian clothes for some holiday. She is a wizz kid!!!

Homeless man washing his hair in the mall. Hahaha.

BEAUTIFUL night view of Kiev. One of the prettiest cities of my life. 

Ukraine vs France World Cup qualifier game. IT. WAS. AMAZING. 

Graffiti in Kiev. It's everywhere and I love it!

Me at the game. Look at that smile. I am freakin' happy!

That is my life in a nutshell. I hope to be writing more soon. I don't want any of you to miss any more moments from my Kiev experience. Bye bye for now!

1 comment: