Sunday, August 25, 2013

Packin' up...

...... Cause I'm packin' up, packin' up, packin' up
ooooooooooo I'm packing up. 
Cause my daddy taught me good.....


If you are unfamiliar with the reference above, please refer to the following video: 


That's right. I'm not backin' up. But rather packin' up. Eh, close enough. I have rug burns on my knees and a sore back and legs from spending majority of my Saturday packin' up. So far so good. The following images should explain 2 things to you:



1) They explain why I am SO dang good at Tetris.
2) Why I was able to fit everything into 1 suitcase but it ended up being 37 pounds overweight.

I watched a YouTube video on how to pack. I'm a really fast learner.

You guys. I leave tomorrow! Tonight I will drive down to Phoenix with my mom and tomorrow morning I will fly to Kiev, Ukraine! This is seriously so surreal. All week long I have been doing just fine and then all of a sudden I just get this huge wave of emotions that makes me feel super uneasy. Me feelings are as follows.

I have already said bye to most of my family which totally sucked. I got back from my mission 8 months ago and it just kind of feels like "Oh, hey everyone!" "K, bye everyone!" Although this is going to be a lot different than a mission, it still sucks saying bye. I am going to really miss every one...

You guys have NO idea how excited I am to live in Europe again. I love love love Europe. I am not a huge fan of the (what seems like) endless flights but once you get there, it' magical. Maybe being there this time as a non-missionary, people might actually like me! ;-) For reals though.... 

I can't wait to start teaching English and meet all of my little students. I just keep dreaming about who they will be and what they'll be like. I hope I don't have outrageous preconceived notions and these kids end up being complete brats. Pray for me.

I am super stoked to meet my host family but at the same time, sad to leave my own behind. Everybody be good and stay safe please. & I promise I will (try to) do the same. Also, if you guys don't already have the app Viber, GET IT! It's free calling and texting to anyone in the world over 3G or Wifi. It's seriously amazing. If you get that we can call and text while I am away! iMessage also will work over wifi as well as FaceTime and Skype. I am totally down with doing all of the above with you. Just hit me up.

But I still have a bit of packin' up to do so this post should probably end now. I love America but I just can't wait to leave! Bye everyone!

#yoloswagforJesus,
Jerem

No comments:

Post a Comment